Section 1: Objectives
Terms of service “TERMS,” “TOS” governing your access and use of our service. The legal compliance set out here is between you and AKIBUKI LTD (https://akibuki.co.uk/). You are requested to read the terms carefully to know what we are committed to and what is not.
Section 2: Definition
- “Our company” means “AKIBUKI LTD,” “we,” “us,” or “AKIBUKI.”
- “Our website” refers to (https://akibuki.co.uk/) operated by our company.
- “Our service” refers to the service(s) provided by our company on this site (including, but not limited to, remuneration payment in client-to-our company transactions).
- “User” means an individual or corporation that uses this site.
- “Seller/delegate” who provides services through our website.
- “Client” An user who requests or intends to solicit work in a transaction within this site.
- “User registration information” This is the information registered by the member with us.
- “User account” This is the authority set for the client to use our service.
- “Service” refers to the specific work entrusted in the transaction within this site.
- “Get quote” refers to service(s) on demand in a transaction within this site.
- “Payment method” The payment method is specified by us to the client as the method of paying us (PayPal UK and Stripe UK).
- “Credit” Akibuki credit can only be used to buy services from our website.
Section 4: Our company
https://akibuki.co.uk/ is an official website by AKIBUKI LTD, registered in England and Wales under company number 12879430, and its registered office is situated at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. And operated from 147/1 B K Main Road, Purbo Bania Khamar, Khulna Sadar, Khulna- 9100, BANGLADESH.
Section 5: Our website
- Our company operates this website and permits users to use it. The user can use this site for buying service(s)
- We will monitor whether or not the user is using this site properly, and we will monitor it by an appropriate method at our discretion, and the user agrees to it.
- All ownership rights, intellectual property rights, and other rights related to this site and the images, texts, programs, etc., provided by us belong to us.
- All images, texts, programs, etc., created, registered, provided, or posted on this site by the user are for use that the user deems necessary for the project(s).
- The user accesses, uses, browses, or browses documents, images, sounds, etc. (including, but not limited to, attachments provided by the client). Uploading shall be done at your own risk and judgment. We have taken general safety measures to transmit data between the user and us. But you have to let us know if there are any confidential documents to ensure those documents’ safety. If the user’s computer equipment or software is damaged due to virus infection, we will not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user.
- If the user uses this site for any purpose other than the service we provide, we will delete the user.
Section 6: Our service(s)
- A client who intends to buy a service(s) can use the search function or select the service category for the desired service.
- If the desired service is not found or needs any custom requirements; A client can request a custom quote(Located beside the Buy now button).
- The order will be started upon successful payment and approval by the associate team.
- After the service has been started, the client can use the message function on this site to discuss the service with the authorized person. For better understanding, clients may also use any other communication system like Skype, Google meet, WhatsApp, etc.
- We provide all the services listed in the service list and will be added more in the time being.
Section 7: User/Client
- Anyone who registers on our site will be treated as a user and will be treated as a client if the user later purchases any service.
- The user must be 18 years old, or you will be banned from our system upon manual check during the very first order.
Section 8: Seller/Delegate
- Seller is the person or group of people who provide services through our website. They are not identifiable by the client. Every seller is vetted by our compliance team, and they solely represent our company.
- They all have the same name (Akibuki) and profile picture (Our company logo) but a different username.
- We don’t have specific seller terms, but they are bound to accept any decision taken by our compliance team regarding seller account, order cancellation, and/or other scenarios.
Section 9: Service(s)
- We only offer services showcased on our website, which can be delivered through the internet.
- All the offerings seen on this website are included in our service, and new offers will be added with the time being.
- You can always ask for new services that are not mentioned on the site or extra services with the existing service using the “Get Quote” button next to the “Buy Now” button.
Section 10: Cancellation & Refund policy
We have chosen PayPal and Stripe as the payment processor, and their standard refund policy may apply along with our policy.
However, we would be happy if we could refund you fully without asking any questions, but considering the service’s nature, it’s not possible. But we will consider a refund within 15 days of order completion on a case-by-case basis.
i) If you want to cancel the order immediately after ordering (within one hour); you can do it by contacting support.
ii) You may be eligible to cancel the order even after one hour if seller doesn’t start working on your project.
iii) Orders may not be eligible to cancel based on the quality of service provided by our delegate. You can always ask for service modification based on specific service terms, including no modification.
i) For any reason if the order is canceled, “no question refund” will be issued to the buyer’s Akibuki credit balance.
ii) You may qualify refunds directly to your payment provider from credit deposit only and this can be performed by the customer support team.
Section 11: Fees and Charges
i) We do not charge any extra fees to buy services or deposit credit on our website.
ii) Deposited credit which is not used to buy any services can be refunded without fees.
iii) 10% fees will be deducted if you want a refund to your payment provider from the used credit point and canceled order credit point.
i.e. For example you purchased a service at £100 and you want a refund to your wallet then you will get £90 (10% deduction). On the other hand, you have deposited £100 to your Akibuki credit balance which was used to buy services but you canceled the order then this refund is also subject to a 10% deduction. If the order is canceled by customer support or seller then no extra fees will be applicable.
Section 12: Chargeback
We always try to protect our platform from fraudulent Buyers by using various fraud detection tools but still some fraudulent activity occurs. When a fraudulent Buyer files a chargeback, unauthorized charge, or bank reclaim we will try to solve it with the help of our payment gateway service provider. Fraudulent Buyers will be banned without any prior notice. Any attempt to reclaim funds without requesting a refund directly via our customer support will cause your account to become permanently restricted. To reduce the chargeback ratio we may ask you to verify your payment.
Section 13: Communication policy
- For service-related communication, the client can use the message function on this site to discuss the service with the authorized seller.
- For better understanding(when necessary) clients may also use Skype. For using skype one of our representatives will make a skype group with the client and seller with the order number as the group name.
- All the calls(audio, video) related to the active order will be recorded and clients should agree with it.
Akibuki is just a web portal for Sellers to meet with quality experts. Though all the sellers on this platform are internally vatted, they are different people. So our company will not take any responsibility for any activity other than our website. It is highly recommended to all the clients to follow our communication policy.